[at-l] The Hiker's Notebook website

rockdancer97 at comcast.net rockdancer97 at comcast.net
Fri Nov 6 08:01:50 CST 2009

Not to gossip, but "who is this guy?" and how low is he flying to stay below the radar? He's either very knowledgeable from his own learning/education or he's doing a lot of research to write the short articles. Plus he's got some gorgeous clear detailed photography. I suspect his secret addiction if fungus & lichens. Very impressive. --RD