[at-l] New Book: A Park Ranger's Life

Karen Koontz atinca95 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 15:37:34 CST 2009

One of the "good guys" ....... a great partner to us on our section of AT
along the BRP - it's a pleasure to pass this on. Having read some of the
online chapters, it's a good read, too.

My big retirement project, the writing of a book about my experiences as
a National Park Ranger is now a reality and in available for ordering though
the following locations:

       A Park Ranger's Life: Thirty Two Years Protecting Our National Parks

    www.aparkrangerslifethebook.com

   www.amazon.com

   www.barnesandnoble.com

The first site listed above will allow you to view the first 40 pages of
 the book.

Several of the stories take place on or involve the AT.

I have set up a blog at:  www.aparkrangerslife.blogspot.com should you be
 interested in learning more.

Here is some additional information put together by my editor,
Wheatmark Publishing.

I hope you enjoy these stories.

Keep hiking and I hope to see you on the trail.

Bruce W. Bytnar
www.aparkrangerslife.blogspot.com

A Park Ranger's Life
Thirty-two Years Protecting Our National Parks
Biography & Autobiography
Trade Paperback
6 x 9 inches
250 pages