[at-l] early January...BMT or AT?

Tom McGinnis sloetoe at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 9 10:55:23 CST 2009

The Solemates suggested this as well. I'm trying to find information on it and it's a bit of a pain. I'll probably be seeing the folks for Thanksgiving (Indy-Charlotte-Indy), so I should get a chance to hit Asheville for some guides and maps and such. It's in the hopper, anyway.

On a conditioning note -- I've gone nowhere. Maybe 15/day is going to be a stretch. Maybe AT or Bartram....... (And will there be snow? Of the sort that clogs your footsteps instead of cushioning your tootsies? Hmmmm.)