[at-l] OT-Rednecks

Jan Lite liteshoe at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 12:12:49 CST 2009

Geez. I'd have been happy they didn't hurt my dog.
Mess with my dog, now, that might make ME dangerous.
I'm glad the cop stepped in. Poor dog. Is it up for adoption
Don't you need another dog, Clyde?

Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 19:33:51 +0000 (UTC)
From: rcli4 at comcast.net

>I got some white trash rednecks in my nieghborhood.  The nieghbor lady went
to jail today for animal cruelty.  Somebody broke in her house to steal her
stuff.  The dog was inside.  He let the robbers steal her >stuff.  It set
off the alarm and the cops came.  They called her and she came home.  She
beat the shit outta the dog for letting the robbers in.  The cop told her to
stop and she kept on beating the dog.  They >finally took her to jail. You
can't make this shit up.  Folks are nuts.
Clyde

--
"The Ordinary Adventurer"
A new backpacking adventure book