[at-l] Veteran's Day Part 2

rcli4 at comcast.net rcli4 at comcast.net
Wed Nov 11 20:27:28 CST 2009

I find it interesting that on a list that is about hiking and the freedom we feel on the trail that six post were made about Veteran's Day.  All by veterans.  I think that sucks.
I thank all that have served for their part in my ability to live the way I get to live.

Clyde

USN Special Forces
Vietnam 73-74
Cambodia 1975