[at-l] Just a thought

Tenacious Tanasi tenacious_tanasi at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 12 18:09:27 CST 2009

FRIENDS?!  Just friends here on this list?  I don't have ANY!  NONE!!  ZERO!!! ZILCH!!!

But I do have my TRUE family here.  My mothers and fathers with sage advice and dressing downs when I need them.  I have brothers and sisters that are so supportive that it is most humbling and who will gleefully put me in my place or pick the daylights outta me til I'm plumb silleh with it.

Last December on that final day of court...  I sat there all alone and looked across the way at my biological family who sat behind my exhusband... my heart was ripped from my chest and slashed to a million pieces.  These were the very people that had pounded it into my head that when you have no one else to depend on you will have your family... when you've nothing else you would have them... when you needed a shoulder to cry on they would always be there... if you needed anything all you had to do was to say the word....

...when you have no one else to depend on you will have your family... when you've nothing else you would have them... when you needed a shoulder to cry on they would always be there... if you needed anything all you had to do was to say the word....

THOSE people did not fit that description whatsoever!!!

But here... HERE... on this very list.... I met my true family.  People who truly know me, who listen to me, and have helped me through the most trying times of my life.

No, I have no mere friends here on this list...  I only have my family.

Thank you, Ryan.  You helped to save my life and sanity.  Bless you!

 Tenacious Tanasi