[at-l] Just a thought

Leslie Booher lbooher at charter.net
Thu Nov 12 18:10:52 CST 2009

I probably only know 2-3 people of this list which means I have no friends :(

You don't have to know them up close and personal.  In 2000, the first night I was at Trail Days, someone stole my pack with my meds in it.  People I didn't even know, but who knew me through the list, kept showing up at my tent offering to share their meds with me.  They shared thyroid meds, post cancer meds, everything I needed.  I was indeed truly and deeply blessed to be part of this family.  Still am.

a'bear

Humankind (be both)