[at-l] Remembrance of Past Rucks, was Re:  Orangebug

Kyvcat at aol.com Kyvcat at aol.com
Fri Nov 13 20:01:01 CST 2009

I remember that RUCK too. John and I still have our pot cozies -- and the
recipe for the soup. Yum. I remember the cops coming too. They didn't like
much about us (us RUCKsters, I mean). Not the parking, not the crowd, not the
luminaries -- probably wouldn't have liked the alcohol if they'd known about
it. ;-) Fun time though.

We're sorry the RUCK has moved just far enough further away that it's out
of our comfort zone to come. The drive is just too long. Sure have some good
memories though.

BTW, a picture of Lee I. Joe came up on the computer today from the RUCK at
Goose Creek. Seems like that was when we Tuckerized Clyde's pack and the
Sunnies brought Tiramisu. Oh, and OB brought his boxers.

Vcat