[at-l] Remembrance of Past Rucks, was Re: Orangebug

Frank Looper nightwalker.at at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 09:42:30 CST 2009

You people all act like it's too cold to camp in the Nantahalas in January! :-)

Jan, I know that you don't know this, but two of my favorite parts of
the Winter pack are your fault. Long ago, you made a comment that
ended in "mmmm, Synchilla." The next time I was in an outfitter store,
I made the mistake of feeling, then caressing, the material. Now a
Synchilla crew-neck half-zip is my warmest winter layer. Another time
it was "mmmm, Turtle Fur." Luckily the hat and xollar were not nearly
as expensive as the Synchilla crew-neck.

Just be careful, young lady. You have way too much influence on some
(well, one) easily swayed folk.

I hope to see you. If not, you'll be there in my heart.

Frankie