[at-l] at-l Digest, Vol 27, Issue

Tenacious Tanasi tenacious_tanasi at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 18 19:09:09 CST 2009

Well that was short and sweet!  hehe  What I said was.....

Thank you, Bayou!  We'll definitely have tons to talk about at the SoRuck then!  Bring any information with you that you can to the SoRuck, and I'll make ya some of my home made cat-head biscuits.  They're the schnizzle!!!  Ask Marsha and Felix. ;)

It is a shame that you won't be down there when we will be as it'd be awesome to have our own personal tour guide!  If things change, let me know as I'm sure it'd be worth it to Michael to buy ya dinner for your trouble.  :)
 Tenacious Tanasi