[at-l] Mt. Mds.

Tom McGinnis sloetoe at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 19 09:27:30 CST 2009

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=43.6720545&lon=-72.7997768&z=18&l=0&m=b
The boys and I ate lunch and swam on the shore in 2002. It was ugly hot&humid (that was the drought year saving up for the wet year), but we saw/heard no one from the lodge. With the heat, we only made it to River Rd (another 2-3 miles? O'Somebody's barn) for the night.

Good ground for camping, but I'd camp at Gifford, had I my druthers. An east-facing leanto, right on the northwestern edge (closer to Maine Junction).

Hmmmmm. I wonder if you can see that from wikimapia....