[at-l] what *IS* the risk of water borne pathology?

Teresa French Wench WenchAT03 at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Nov 19 19:21:55 CST 2009

I made it a rule to avoid any shared food where others were putting their hands into the bag to scoop up their share.  If I was sharing, I'd pour it into the other person's hand.  I think it was in Maine that we were joined at a shelter by some college kids.  One apparently worked at a pizza shop and they brought a gallon size (or 2?) ziploc bag full of pepperoni.  We each took a share (about a sandwich size ziploc) and would've had more, but people started putting their hands in the big bag.  No thanks.  That was it for me!

Oh, and I always had hand sanitizer in my pocket, and used it frequently.

:-)
Wench