[at-l] what *IS* the risk of water borne pathology?

Tenacious Tanasi tenacious_tanasi at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 19 20:04:09 CST 2009

I don't even own a water filter.  I usually just fill up and let the floaties settle then drink up.  Or couse I'm very selective in where I fill up.

I think the reason I haven't ever gotten sick is that I NEVER eat after anyone else and I do not touch offered foods unless it is completely sealed....never ever ever reach down into someone's bag of gorp, etc... I always pour out when I share.  And, hand sanitizer is a must item in the pack.  :)
 Tenacious Tanasi