[at-l] what *IS* the risk of water borne pathology?

hiker 317 hiker317 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 20:42:09 CST 2009

For those who don't have a tv, or haven't seen these case studies, there are
some infectiously interesting videos here:
http://animal.discovery.com/tv/monsters-inside-me/episode/
bottom-line: some parasites are so good at being parasites that symptoms may
not appear until decades after infection. Of course, some organisms eat your
brain right away...