[at-l] what *IS* the risk of water borne pathology?

David Addleton dfaddleton at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 22:26:25 CST 2009

i conclude from responses so far:
a risk of water-borne illness exists, but nobody *really* seems to
know what that risk may be . . . but it's likely a lower risk than
sharing gorp!
careful choice of water source may eliminate the need to carry a
filter; chemical treatment eliminates most risk from error in chosing
water source . . .
Does anyone know risk of *chemical* borne pathology in AT water?