[at-l] what *IS* the risk of water borne pathology?

Leslie Booher lbooher at charter.net
Thu Nov 19 23:13:49 CST 2009

Ah, Tortoise, you've opened one of the perennial discussions.  I gave up treating years ago.  I just wasn't good with the filter thingy.  I dragged the hoses throught the water source, couldn't keep up with which end went where, that sort of thing.  When I do purify, I use bleach.  I've never had any intestinal problems.  I've read that leaving soap on your dishes or not getting them clean will cause diarrhea problems, too.  Who's to tell whether you're getting giardia or having problems from other cleanliness issues?  It's all rather a crap shoot, so to speak.  a'bear

Humankind (be both)