[at-l] Challenge to "Paintball"

Frank Looper nightwalker.at at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 13:26:08 CST 2009

On Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 1:28 PM,  <gadog430 at charter.net> wrote:
> I'm having some success with housebreaking and some failures. Saturday as good. Sunday so-so. Sometimes when we take her out she doesn't go.
>
> Two accidents Sunday. Different times. Just want o be successful.
>
> Keep taking her out of course. Does that work evetually?
>
> Dawg

Do not leave food and water down all the time. Feed, water, wait 15
minutes, then take her outside. The next part may take awhile. You
have to wait until she goes. Then tell her she's a good girl and take
her back in. She'll get the idea fast.

Cage training works well, but only for puppies. She's probably too old for that.

Also, watch her like a hawk. When she gets ready to squat inside, pick
up her up and rush out the door. WAITWAITWAIT on the way is optional.
If you are consistent, you will win. If you give up, you will both
lose.

:-)
Frank the dog tickler