[at-l] hammock/tarp decision

David Addleton dfaddleton at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 19:33:38 CST 2009

found at Academy Sports + Outdoors:
$20 for double marina hammock that weighed way too much for me to buy:
couldn't find a single.
$20 for "Amazonas Parachute Traveller Hammock from "Byer" of Maine,
rated to 250lbs load, and weighing only 11 oz w/o the tree suspension
webbing I must steal from my old hammock . . . . which I purchased
(can't really go wrong for $20 can you?)
Has anybody had any experience with these "Byer" hammocks?

Still searching for a single marina hammock