[at-l] Too cute... "a 9YO has got your back..."

Frank Looper nightwalker.at at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 22:13:42 CST 2009

Really good. Thanks a lot.

You know what I (mostly) love about boys under 18? They have not
learned to fear yet. The thoughts of the 9-year-old running in and
clubbing that yearling buck (sounds like a 2-pointer from g'ma's
description) just makes me grin and shake my head. A 40-year-old might
not do that. A 10-year-old would do it 90+% of the time.

Ladies: we guys aren't all bad. If we were raised well, we all have a
potential hero in us. It's just that too many "men" have been raised
by watching TV and movies with "males behaving badly." I hope that
changes one day.