[at-l] Happy Thanksgiving

rcli4 at comcast.net rcli4 at comcast.net
Thu Nov 26 06:47:05 CST 2009

I am going to consume mass quanities and listen to my wife fuss about us watching football. I'm gonna lay on the couch and fuss at the grandkids to get outta the way of the tv.  My son in law's Uncle is gonna get drunk and tell me how bad the Lions suck and spend an hour trying to figure out why no one cares.  After a while my daughter will bring me the piece of sweet potato pie that she hid so I could have another piece. She has been doing it since she was 12 and she is now 32.  Life is good and I am lucky to have everyone healthy.  I hope you can say the same.

Happy Thanksgiving

Clyde