[at-l] Happy Thanksgiving

David Addleton dfaddleton at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 12:47:05 CST 2009

all this who was here "first" always, **always** neglects the long
long history of the arctic peoples wandering around the arctic coast
for as long as people learned how to live in those climates; the
phoenecians who are likely responsible for cocaine found in egyptian
remains; and the so called "natives" whose arrival in multiple waves
causes much academic controversy with some claiming the clovis came
from europe; the polenesians . . . . etc etc etc . . . . the "first"
game always seems like a rather chauvinistic enterprise to me . . . .
imbo we should all eat haggis and drink whiskey . . . . ;)