[at-l] PA Ruck auction to benefit AT Museum, please read

Marsha Lee atrailhiker at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 29 07:59:01 CST 2009

Hi there,

We are having a bakery auction at the PA Ruck to benefit the AT Museum.

In the past at the Rucks we have rec'd some beautiful bakery items, from biscuits to carrot cakes...you know who you are.

Your creative piece of bakery would be appreciated with a box to put it in, auctioned off to the highest bidder right after dinner on Saturday during the PA Ruck.

The cash going to the AT Museum. This project takes everything we can give it.

If you would like a more in-depth email for information, please send me an email, otherwise I'll keep it short here. I'll put the more dramatic posting on the Womens Hiker list :)))))

Thanks-
Marsha