[at-l] Cumberland Island

Frank Looper nightwalker.at at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 19:20:47 CST 2009

On 11/29/09, camojack at comcast.net <camojack at comcast.net> wrote:
> Did some trail work on the Florida Trail
> whilst I was there, too...
>
> -"Camo"

   Good deal on the trail work. Matters not if you're paying it
forward, back, or just having fun.
   One trail-club help-ish thing I like to do is mark blowdowns and
trail damage with my GPS, write a good description of the problem, and
send the info to the responsible org or club when I get home. I rate
problems as dangerous, serious or just nuisance. I also describe
whether the job will require a chain saw or a 1 or 2 man hand saw.
Most times, I get big a thank you. Sometimes I don't hear back at all.
Either way, it's an easy thing to do to help folks manage their
resources.

Frank