[at-l] Ice-walking problem solved

Tenacious Tanasi tenacious_tanasi at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 30 06:44:17 CST 2009

Frank,

Hope you had a better trip home than over.  It was really great to be able to spend some time with you.  The girls just jabbered about you all the way back south.  :)  Hug Squeaky for me.  Hope she enjoys the plate of food.

Can't wait to see how the Slide Stoppers work out for you.  I don't have a heel big enough for them to work well on.  And, it will be interesting to see if they stay in place and do not slide around your foot.

My thoughts on them are that... well most of my slips on ice/snow occur when I am putting my heel down or when I roll up on the ball of my foot.  The SlideStoppers don't seem to be a logical help for me due to this.  But, I do want to hear your review of them so that I can compare to the Yak Trax that I've been eyeing.

Michael deploys that first week of February.  I may not get out hiking until March, but let's start looking at some hikes to do.  If anyone wants to join up with us, just chime in!
Tenacious Tanasi