[at-l] Trip Report+general nonsense

Frank Looper nightwalker.at at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 13:38:56 CDT 2009

Well, you've got my vote! Best short-trip report I've heard all year.

DaySleeper/NightWalker/etc.

P.S. I think I should change my trailname. Too many night-walkers, -crawlers
and -stalkers out there. Gutsy calls me Mapster. It fits well. So does
FrankenLooper [Hey Toey!]. Any suggestions accepted. Serious people need not
apply! Changing one's trail name has been done. I remember Sunrise changed
hers when she went off to the PCT. I could go by just Frankie, I suppose,
but that only really sounds good when my wife or friend-girls say it. I love
women that understand that I just love 'em 'cause they're women, not for any
sort of ulterior motive. I wish my phone had spell-chek.