[at-l] Felix and Pilot

Felix J AThiker at smithville.net
Tue Oct 6 17:28:10 CDT 2009

Jan Lite wrote:

> PS Hard to say which shot is the favorite - the one with the wind
> whipping Pilot's skirts? Or the one with the wind whipping the
> bagpiper's skirts...????

I think my favorite is the one with Darin (Bennett) leading the guests
up the hill, with the mountains and valleys in the background. I also
like any of them that you can see my friend peeking out of my fleece's
left pocket.

As for what I was putting on that girl's finger...it was a wedding ring
carved of African Dark Wood (which is used to make clarinets) and Pink
Ivory Wood inlay.  Funny thing is...that ring has already been lost once.

One of my favorite things about my recent trip is that when I left
Bloomington, IN on 9/24 I placed a carrot on the rear bumper of my
truck. It is still there on 10/5...1700 miles later.