[at-l] Facebook?

grey.owl at comcast.net grey.owl at comcast.net
Fri Oct 9 11:13:35 CDT 2009

> Dang it, Jim! You're supposed to say something controversial, just to
> keep the thread going.
>
> I'll bet that Grey Owl and I could happily disagree over various
> topics and good beers for hours on end. Of course, then the singing
> starts, and no one really wants that. Really.
So you have heard me sing Eh?  I had a beautiful voice when I was young, but after
puberty the my singing voice sounds like a cross between scraping of finger nails
across a black board and feedback from a speaker.  Lot us stick to beer, preferably
beer brewed near the trail.  I could go for a long trail ale right now.

Bob Grey Owl Dudley