[at-l] im new here

Jan Lite liteshoe at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 22:04:33 CDT 2009

Oooo, new blood! Welcome!
We wear each other out sometimes. ;-)

There's a flat spot in Harper's Ferry, neat the ATC Center...
;-)
Jan from NC
AT '03 (the wet year ;-) )

Your best bet is to come to the January Gathering of hikers, called the
Ruck. It's right omn the AT in NC, at Natahala Outdoor Center. You'll hear
more about it here soon.

>hi whats going on everyone. my name is nicole. im from north carolina. i
really hope to hike the appalachian >trail someday i wanna do a thru hike i
really think it would be neat. i would like to get ppls opinion abt doing >a
?thru hike. so if u have done a thru hike please let me know all abt it. im
very interested thanks

--
"The Ordinary Adventurer"
A new backpacking adventure book