[at-l] im new here

Mara Factor mfactor at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 08:23:28 CDT 2009

Umm, only flat spot I know of near the ATC is the porch.  LOL  Harpers
Ferry is HILLY!

Cross the river and you do get the C&O canal towpath.  That's pretty
flat.  Maybe what you were thinking of Jan?

Took a picture of FAL and Hercules strolling down the path, side by
side, holding hands so they could show one of their Moms what hiking
the trail is really like.

Nicole, take a look at my web site (see link below) for questions I've
answered from earlier posts.  It'll give you some idea how far ranging
questions can be and may give you ideas for other questions to ask.

And don't be put off by the plethora of off topic posts.  You post a
question and you will get answers.

Oh, and you're preaching to the choir here...  We're all going to tell
you that hiking the AT is a good idea.  And I rarely presume to speak
for anyone else, but I think I'm on safe ground here.

Mara
Stitches, AT '09 (the dry year)

Visit my Travels and Trails web site at: http://friends.backcountry.net/m_factor