[at-l] O2 rainwear

Tenacious Tanasi tenacious_tanasi at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 14 09:46:43 CDT 2009

I pretty much do like Felix does and do without raingear.  When I'm hiking I'm sweating.  So, if it is raining I get a free shower thanks to Mother Nature (not the hiker we all know and love... I'm talking about the real deal... lol).

However, I do have a Frogg Togg suit (which is orange with a power "T" on it... kinda makes me look like a punkin!  hehe).  I use it more as a light weight windbreaker and outter layer.  I wear it around camp just to keep the chill off.
 Tenacious Tanasi