[at-l] O2 rainwear

JPL jplynch at crosslink.net
Wed Oct 14 10:57:31 CDT 2009

This is a good discussion.  I'm of the school that doesn't wear raingear in warm weather.  And I've carried a wide variety of cheap rain gear in cold weather.  Having said that, and in recognize of my advancing age, I'm probably going to get a good rain top this year.  Now the question for me is whether to spring for "good" rain pants, or will cheap ones suffice.  Or, I was intrigued with the trash-bag skirt idea.  How's that work?  (Maybe we need to toss umbrellas into the discussion; I'm surprised they haven't come up yet).