[at-l] It's Not "Rain" Gear, It's "Cold" Gear

Gary Buffington gbuff at cox.net
Wed Oct 14 12:45:11 CDT 2009

I have changed the name of my Rain Gear to Cold Gear.  We don't necessarily put it on when it's raining.  We put it on when we're cold, which happens to often (but not always) be when it's raining.  So it is Cold Gear.  This is not a trivial distinction and often life saving.  My Cold gear is also thought of as my portable or walking tent.  For this reason I want the good stuff and Frogg Toggs and O2 Gear don't cut the mustard for me as Cold Gear OR tent.
Bear Bag 2000
Gary Buffington