[at-l] O2 rainwear

Hank & Renee Swicegood hankrenee at charter.net
Wed Oct 14 17:05:59 CDT 2009

While I use Frogg Toggs for my limited winter hiking, I agree with Frank
on this.  If you do a lot of winter hiking get something more durable
than FT.

Frank, sorry you got burned by an outfitter and thanks for the heads up
about the place in Greenville, SC.  I think I was there once and wasn't
impressed at all with staff's knowledge.  We were hiking to waterfalls
in the Walhalla area in late summer and the weather turned much colder
suddenly.  They were trying to sell me patagucci heavy weights for
hiking in 45F weather.  I don't think so.  I went to the local Dollar
General and got a couple of acrylic flannel shirts.  Still using them
some after 8 years.

She-Dino