[at-l] Winter weather forcast

Tenacious Tanasi tenacious_tanasi at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 15 11:41:08 CDT 2009

Gah... when does this drier season seem to be appearing for Tennessee again?  I'm ready for it!

It's done nothing but bloody well rain... slow, drizzly, COLD rain here in the Smoky Mountains.  The leaves are hitting color and our cabin rentals are booming with everyone coming here to see them...but we're dealing with some poor driving conditions.

Driving to work this morning the mountains were completely socked in.  You couldn't even see past the foothills.  In Pigeon Forge you couldn't hardly make out the other side of the intersection of the Parkway.

Leaves + tons of rain + rocks n roots = tricky footing on these mountain trails

Be safe out there folks!

Drier, cooler air would be awesome.  I'm ready to get out there and hike.  That's perfect hiking weather for me!  :))
 Tenacious Tanasi