[at-l] O2 Rainwear Response

Appalachian Outfitters appoutfitters at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 15 18:01:30 CDT 2009

Hello All,
    This is an e-mail that I sent Frank today in an effort to reconcile all of us at Appalachian Outfitters to him.

Frank,
   I am sincerely sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the service you received at our store.  I will give you my personal guarantee that I will do what ever I need to do to make it right with you.  It seems as if you've been upset for many years over this rainwear issue, and I'd like to know what I can do to fix it.

Please let me know.  I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Most Graciously & Humbly,
     Jonathan Welsh
Co-Owner Appalachian Outfitters SC Inc
96 Orchard Park Drive