[at-l] What's the coldest temp you've been out in?

Ryan Crawford m2b1 at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 16 19:46:03 CDT 2009

Well, let's see...out in would have to be at Storrs Pond Campground, err Oak
Hill as it's known in the ski jumping world in Hanover, NH in mid January
2003 at a ski jump meet.  -20 that morning.  Actually finally did another
subzero morning of ski jumping this past winter...yep once again at Oak
Hill.  It was down around -5 to -10.

Sleeping...not a full night since it was in my backyard and I didn't go to
bed until around 11PM-midnight but even at that it was -8F.  I hiked a
couple of times this past winter as well and I think I was camped out all
night long down into the teens if I remember correctly.  Both cases I was
only using a 0 degree bag.  Actually I had several nights this past winter
in my backyard when the temps dipped below zero.

MEANT 2B