[at-l] A good way to date [was :Re: Pulled a Kelly

Steve Landis s.landis at comcast.net
Mon Oct 19 23:59:20 CDT 2009

I have 113kb file of Bamaman emails from 1997 - 2002 that I tried to
send to the list but I suspect it's too large and I don't think the list
is attachment friendly.  I'll try something else tomorrow if it doesn't
show up.

Here's a taste...

"The parapackers knew that this would be a long day on the trail as they
tried to get closer to the Blaze poachers  Warren Doyle had warned them
about.  They also knew that Pedro could keep them moving as they started
to bonk at around 35 miles out.  Pedro would do a quick little reverse
on the bassmaster 500 and send the flow of current right up the line.
Their headlamps would blink as the current oscillated up like a mini
powerwave popping  each little guy about 16 inches straight up!"

Steve