[at-l] Olden Days on the List---

ftcracker at aol.com ftcracker at aol.com
Tue Oct 20 19:01:21 CDT 2009

 Kahley was the very first person I backpacked with when I lived in Pittsburgh (we hiked on the Mid-State Trail), and I met her through the list. (Met Pittsia soon after, in person, too). I was so sorry we lost touch over the years after I moved south. I know she'd battled cancer in the past and had a very ill family member when she dropped away from the list. We "met in the middle" so I don't recall where exactly in PA she lived, other than somewhere near Harrisburg. Yes, she came to more than one Ruck!

Cheers, Navigator
www.floridahikes.com

She was pretty close to Pittsburgh as I recall.