[at-l] Longest resupply?

Tom McGinnis sloetoe at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 22 15:18:32 CDT 2009

Yep -- the 100 Mile... but packing food for myself and the two boys, who ate about 1.5 adults' worth at the time (age 10). Sooo, I carried about 250 miles' worth of food, in a pack that weighed around 45 pounds (I forgot). Prior to that, we did the lower 180 miles of the LT in two 90 runs (about 10 days' worth), but they were maybe eating 1 adult's worth of food at the time, so maybe 200 miles' worth total, in a pack going 55 and 50 pounds (I did NOT forget).