[at-l] Longest resupply?

Mark Hudson mvhudson at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 11:11:27 CDT 2009

Unless things come together differently I'll be hiking northern Minnesota...
there's no need to carry supplies for 300 miles on that route, and then this
morning the second guidebook arrived. While the trail doesn't pass anywhere
near towns between Ely and Grand Marias (the 140 mile stretch) it does turn
out there are lodges and canoe outfitters in there, so I may be able to find
one that will take a mail drop.
Also found out at the Gathering that Ronnie From Israel did the same route
this summer, so I'll be e-mailing him for info.

Never had any desire to do 75 miles in a day either :  )

skeeter