[at-l] Surgery B.S. (Was: Premier screening:..)

Tenacious Tanasi tenacious_tanasi at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 26 21:26:41 CDT 2009

Uncle Frankiepoo, you're gonna be just fine.  See, you even provided a list to all of us of much worse things that you have survived.  So, this lil ole procedure will just be a walk in the park for ya.  And, when ya get out and get all better we'll start planning some hikin over the next year.

I'm sippin on a Beck's right now.  Tippin' me bottle your way me laddie.  It'll be a fine day tomorry.  :)

Love ya, Frank.  .... now... FRANK!  GO TO BED!!!

/me giggles
 Tenacious Tanasi