[at-l] “Wild Spaces: The Appalachian Trail”

Tenacious Tanasi tenacious_tanasi at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 28 06:39:41 CDT 2009

http://www.appalachiantrail.org/site/apps/nlnet/content2.aspx?c=mqLTIYOwGlF&b=5105189&ct=7516727

News Room
Host a “Watch Party” to Help the A.T.
If you get National Geographic Television in your area, consider hosting a “watch party” for your friends and neighbors on November 10 for the debut of “Wild Spaces: The Appalachian Trail”. This visually spectacular 50-minute documentary covers this place we care so deeply about protecting – our own A.T.
Show Times
>November 10 at 8 p.m. and 11 p.m. EST
>November 17 at 4 p.m. EST
“It offers the perfect venue for friends who cherish the Trail to say ‘ATC does important work and they really need your membership now, more than ever,’” says Laurie Wise, ATC’s Annual Fund Director.

If you plan to host a “watch party” for your friends and neighbors, please contact ATC and let us know how many people you expect. We’ll send you ATC membership information to pass along at your party, so we can all work to protect this wild space we love so much.

Request a host party packet by sending the number of guests you expect along with your name and address to info at appalachiantrail.org with the subject line “Watch Party”.

See a preview: http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/episode/appalachian-trail-3591/Overview#tab-Videos/07338_00
 Tenacious Tanasi