[at-l] Question #1 - sticks

Cody Girl codycodygirl at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 23:06:12 CDT 2009

I'll start with this one.  I tore up a pair of REI trek poles back in August
that I've had several years.  Took them in to be replaced, silly me, did not
make sure before leaving the store that they were functional.  One is not,
won't tighten up.

So, tomorrow I will be returning these brand new sticks.   I've been told I
should seriously look at Black Diamond and Leki's before getting another REI
pair.

My gear experience has been very much limited to what REI has for sale.
Time to expand my horizons!

What do you think?  What sticks do you like and why?
Thanks!
Tortoise