[at-l] Sticks

Carla & Dave Hicks carla_dave_hicks at verizon.net
Thu Oct 29 08:00:51 CDT 2009

A few years ago, one of the great advantages of Leki, for the long distant
hiker, was the availability and ease of repair.  There were far more places
along the trail to get then serviced.

FWIIW, I destroyed a Leki pole when I took a fall /slide on Mt Cube, once.
The next stop got them replaced.  No problems.

Chainsaw