[at-l] 2011 thru hike

trailr at aol.com trailr at aol.com
Thu Oct 29 10:47:40 CDT 2009

LOL! I wanna hike with you!

-----Original Message-----
From: Tenacious Tanasi <tenacious_tanasi at yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 06:54:19
To: Leslie Booher<lbooher at charter.net>; Frank Looper<nightwalker.at at gmail.com>; <trailr at aol.com>
Cc: <at-l-bounces at backcountry.net>; <at-l at backcountry.net>; WILLIAM D VINCENT<vincentw at bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: [at-l] 2011 thru hike

anklebear writ:  "I tend to like shelters.  I like the camaraderie, if there's anyone else there, and the break from having to put up my tent.  Shelters are a big part of the hiking experience.  a'bear"

Oh, I love the camaraderie of the shelters.  I wouldn't pass up sitting around gabbing for anything!  <VVBG>

However, when it comes time to bed down, I like to wonder on over to me own little humble portable abode and snuggle up by myself.  I like the privacy of being able to take a bird bath after hiking all day and find that I sleep much better by doing so (no matter how cold it may be).

This is my new tent of choice... The Lightheart Tent made by our very own Judy Gross.  I can't brag enough about my new tent.  And, I can't wait to get the 2 person version for me & Michael in that scrumptious purple color!  :))

http://lightheartgear.com/lighthearttent1.html
 Tenacious Tanasi