[at-l] Coyote Attack

David Addleton dfaddleton at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 19:48:02 CDT 2009

oh, can you give more details? Jackals have distinct calls forming a
hunting party, directing the pack on the hunt, closing for the kill,
and suppertime is NOW . . . did the acoustics change between passing
the shelter and the kill? any sense of how many in the hunting party?
was there a moon? did you find/see the kill/remains the next morning?