[at-l] 2nd Amndmnt Re: Coyote Attack

Tom McGinnis sloetoe at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 29 21:36:28 CDT 2009

--- On Thu, 10/29/09, JPL <jplynch at crosslink.net> wrote:

> Not to mention that now we've got a new law that says
> anyone can carry guns in national parks.  How crazy is
> that?  Anyone have any idea of how to act around someone who is carrying
> a gun to protect themselves against maybe you? Scary.

### What's crazy is that we should *need* a law to "allow" us to carry out a natural law (self preservation) in the first place. Like the saying goes, "What part of 'Shall not be infringed' don't you understand?" Yeah, I want a bureaucrat deciding when it's okay and not for me to protect myself.

Just thought I'd throw that out there....

colormeliberaltoe