[at-l] 2nd Amndmnt Re: Coyote Attack

Carla & Dave Hicks carla_dave_hicks at verizon.net
Thu Oct 29 22:16:57 CDT 2009

Not sure what is on-topic or off-topic for this list, as it is  Ryan's and I
respect his rules for his list.

However, it's not much of a change as for as the law & the AT is concerned --
as it has been legal to carry on much of the AT for years -- USFS lands, most
of PA, much of NC/TN, VA, GA, VT, NH, etc

Check out: http://www.handgunlaw.us/

Chainsaw