[at-l] 2nd Amndmnt Re: Coyote Attack

Carla & Dave Hicks carla_dave_hicks at verizon.net
Thu Oct 29 22:55:14 CDT 2009

She-Dino wrote:

A gun is like my first aid kit - I hope I never have to use it, but I'm
bringing it along just in case.  YMMV

Yup! Or a smoke alarm, a fire extinguisher, a car jack, a spare tire, some
extra cold weather gear, some emergency food supply, health insurance, etc,
etc.

JPL wrote:
That's all well and good, but how should I behave around a gun-carrier?

Same as many of you have been around me many times in the past, when I was
carrying.

JPL wrote:
One who is no doubt afraid of me?

No more so that of a fire in my home or car, a flat tire, a cold snap, another
broken leg on the trail (BTDT), more health problems (hey a just short of 70
they are a given).

Chainsaw