[at-l] Observation

rcli4 at comcast.net rcli4 at comcast.net
Thu Oct 29 23:00:53 CDT 2009

Hey you bunch of right wing gun totein nuts, knock it off.  If ya'll gonna get all right wing gun rights on me, how am I supposed to act.  It's my job to aggitate the liberal wingnuts on this list.  Do ya think there is any money in the Obamanomics stimulas package for buying guns?  I think I'll try to get me some!!!!

Clyde